The RAP is broken down into 7 actionable steps for the operator to have a successful and safe reopening. They are laid out based on the lead times needed to complete the steps. Some steps might take 5 minutes to complete while others may involve hours to complete. Some may not apply to your business at all.
- Step 1 – Ordering Supplies
- Step 2 – Developing Procedures on the new recommendations/requirements
- Step 3 – Training Staff and Verifying Certifications are up to date
- Step 4 – Notifying Business Partners of Your Anticipated Opening Date
- Step 5 – Preparing Your Kitchen
- Step 6 – Preparing the Front of House
- Step 7 – Using the RAP Inspection to Assure You’re Ready to Reopen!