COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES
FoodCode-Pro works the way you do. It allows you to observe, capture and document violations as you encounter them, rather than following a mindless checklist. Once the inspection is done, FoodCode-Pro will automatically organize violations, populate the FDA checklist, and provide all supporting documentation in a professional looking report.
- The only system that was built by inspectors, for inspectors.
- Use the same food code and inspection platform as your local health department.
- Get everything an inspector needs in the field, exactly when you need it.
- Conduct both physical and virtual inspections.
- No more paper! Eliminate carbon-copy forms, cheat sheets, and sticky notes.
- When inspection is done on-site, it is done. Stop spending time cleaning up reports back in the office after inspections.
- Produce legally defensible inspections. The system adds geolocation + time stamp + PIC signature.
- Easily schedule and track outstanding violations and follow-up inspections.
- Eliminate file cabinets—all inspections are stored securely in the cloud.
- Generate robust reporting and analytics.
- Enjoy the flexibility of built-in, customizable checklists.
- Get ongoing support and training wherever you need it.
CHECK OUT THE FUN WHITE BOARD
The cost of FoodCode-Pro is based on the number of authorized users. The annual subscription covers all license fees, installation, training, support, and maintenance.
Recognizing the budgetary challenges local public health departments face, we have priced the annual subscription to FoodCode-Pro very competitively. Based on the benefits and cost savings users experience, FoodCode-Pro has the lowest total ownership cost of any product in the market. Call us for details today!